Friday, February 08, 2008

We can haz house!

It is Not Right that lolcats has infiltrated my speech patterns. Just Not Right.

Be that as it may, we appear to have successfully bamboozled one of London's All-Powerful Networks of Evil* into giving us a house. (Well, not so much giving, more extorting spare kidneys for, but whatev.) If you believe the marketing guff, it is in fact a "luxury villa" in "fine surroundings", but then if you believe the marketing guff...

Natheless. Four bedrooms, people. I shall be selling SO MUCH WOOL. (I'll have to, to pay for the damn thing.) Also, that leaves room for guests. This Means You! (Probably.) Also, and more importantly, there will be a housewarming. Yay!

Carry on having a fine weekend, then. I know I will.

_____
* Lettings agencies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

w00t! Congratulations. and I now have Free Time, so will need wool...

firstfallen said...

Woooo! Yay! Look forward to seeing your new house in August.