Sunday, April 13, 2008

Heptacrap

Which means "crappy week". (Well, it does now.) Nasty lingering cold. Rude customers. Too much work. Internet dramas. Parcelforce. Bitchfight over our tenancy deposit (we're not getting most of it). Eh.

In between all of which I kept thinking fascinating thoughts that I was positively desperate to commit to blog, all of which now escape me. Eh.

Hm. Seriously. There must be something...?

My dad's about to arrive with a couple of trees to stick in the ground for us. Well, that was the idea, but as it's now pissing down I rather think it'll be a couple of trees to leave for us to stick in the ground. Which is fine and all, although I don't have a shovel. (I will shortly have a small garden hand tool set, though. My packaging supplier, always liberal with the free gifts, has suddenly taken to making those free gifts worth having. Last time it was a toolkit. A really rather nice toolkit. It makes me quite suspiciously happy.)

Anyway. We've almost settled into the new house. The Ikea drama had a surprise twist in the tale: the arrival of the online order included those bloody cupboards that we had hysterics over not finding in the store (and then found, and brought home at great personal stress, not to mention certain Streetcar penalties, but never mind that). Beloved thinks it's all my fault, because they're my cupboards. I think it's both our fault, because we did the shopping together and we discussed the online order together, but secretly I think it's a little bit more his fault, because he placed the bloody online order.) So it's Still Not Over. On the other hand, my Art is now hanging decoratively on the walls.

...

Parental visit now passed, the garden is... well. It has some things in the ground. It also has some things not yet in the ground, and an awful lot of ground lying around where it shouldn't be (including on the lounge floor), and general mess galore. Hm.

Better go clean up now.

1 comment:

123 said...

Yyyyup - your fault. :-P