Monday, May 07, 2007

He doesn't just do sheds, you know

So for the past six months or so, much to my personal disgust, I haven't had much chance to enjoy my husband's company. Instead of spending all his leisure hours working for me, as by rights he should, he has been staying out till all hours with another sexy redhead entirely.* A "colleague" with whom he has been working on a "special project". Sharing "ideas".

Apparently that wasn't all total fabrication, either, because the world will soon see the fruits of their labour. And this project is apparently considered "intriguing", and could even "help journalism get its soul back".

Not bad for a crazy little idea hatched late at night in my Beloved's fevered brain.

_____
* An actual adult human female, yes. I realise that I abuse the term somewhat, so I thought I'd better make that clear.

1 comment:

patroclus said...

Wow. Ooh, I might write about that in the work newsletter. That should spread the news - nearly two weeks late - to at least five other people. (I'm all about the Long Tail, me).

I'm highly sceptical of SL, but if your Beloved thinks this is a good idea, I am sure it must be.

And the idea of going into a virtual world to watch the real news on a virtual television makes me laugh a lot.