Wednesday, June 14, 2006

33 minutes

I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now.

Obviously I realise that is ridiculous. I realise that 5km is just a warm-up for many people.
I realise that 33 minutes is far from a great time. I realise that I was running waaaaay at the back. I realise all that.

But a few months ago I couldn't run for even five minutes. And my target for tonight was just to keep running. Maybe to finish within 45 minutes.

So I'm feeling pretty good.

I think I deserve some Milo.

4 comments:

Farah said...

Ooooh. That's great. I would be thrilled if I ran that far. So congratulations.

Yum, milo.

virtualkathy said...

Yay! Go, Scroob!

Bill C said...

That's a significant accomplishment. Way to go!

ScroobiousScrivener said...

I thank you all. *Deep, gracious bow*