Thursday, September 15, 2005

"Hello? ...Hello?"

Not only am I Very Busy and Important, but this week one of my Favourite People in the Whole World Ever* is in London town, and I'm playing host and tour guide**.

So I'll be further neglecting my online host duties. Sorry.

_____
* Clue: Anonymous won't be posting this week.
** The Scroobious Tour of London is rather low on Crown Jewels, cathedrals and the like, and rather high on amusing shop names ("eatmyhandbagbitch" being a favourite, though sadly it's shut down), one or two world-class salons d'amour, surprising public art and architecture, and patisseries.

9 comments:

glo said...

Crown jewels? Who needs 'em! Sign me up, lady!

But tsk, tsk on neglecting the blog.

Syar said...

wondering if anonymous is anybody I know....probably not. but the curiosity is killing me!

tsk, tsk indeed. its always sad when real life triumphs over blog life. unless, your real life is too awesome for words, then its ok.

Sarah Cate said...

Yes, sign me up, too! Glo and I will gladly engage you as our London Tour Guide when we finally do make it across the pond.

glo said...

And that's a for certain...not much longer and we will invade Scroob's very secure world. Ha, ha! Take that, England!

ScroobiousScrivener said...

April 2007, wasn't it? I'll be prepared.

Syar, nobody you know. He has been known to comment here (under the easily copied guise of Anonymous) and his distinctive style can always be spotted. ("Numbies", remember?) But elsewhere in the blogosphere, he keeps mostly shtum.

glo said...

That's it. Please do us the favor of not moving to Kentucky in the meantime. That would be excessively disappointing ;)

ScroobiousScrivener said...

I think I can safely promise not to move to Kentucky. Ever.

glo said...

;)

Syar said...

numbies!! awesome....