Monday, August 07, 2006

Caution: timewaster ahead

Meez is a very bad place. Don't go there. Not unless you have too much time on your hands, anyway.



Now why is it, do you suppose, that given all the vast possibilities of an online avatar, I pay careful attention to trying to replicate (to some extent) what I actually look like? To the extent of fretting that I can't have both freckles and lipstick?

I never wear jeans, though. That is a truly radical departure. Also, Jemima* would never stand for being held that way.

_____
* Conveniently, the ginger cat also happened to be the chubby one. "Fluffy had a big lunch," indeed.

3 comments:

Bill C said...

The "don't go there" without mucho free time warning virtually assures I will in fact go, despite a complete lack of anything resembling a time surplus.

I won't wrestle with a freckles vs. lipstick choice, though.

Probably. Won't.

Okay I'm off.

Pyrautomata said...

Pretty!

ScroobiousScrivener said...

She is, isn't she? Would it were so easy to control my real-life appearance.

Jam, I'm disappointed, that was a week ago and still no JaMeez?