Monday, April 23, 2007

Sulks in bulk!

So about this "not done complaining" business (below). I considered complaining in an email to a friend, but frankly none of my friends have done anything to deserve that. I considered waiting till Beloved came home and complaining to him, but that didn't seem like the loving thing to do.* I considered complaining some more over here, but I think it's about time to try raising the tone around here, before it hits scummy pond floor level.

So I did the only thing I could do.
I started a new blog.

I made it ugly so that no one will stick around to read it. It's like the anti-blog. It is not for reading, it is for dumping. And I would like you all to share in its whiny, pathetic, ranty joys. No! Not by reading, gawd, don't you listen? No, I want you to dump too. When the mood strikes. You can get signed up as a member of the miserable McWhineFace clan by leaving a comment, or emailing me. Act now to be prepared for any attack of sulks in future!

_____
* Well I mean I'm going to do that anyway, *obviously*, but it probably would be best if he didn't have the full force of my tantrumy sulks to deal with.

4 comments:

Bill C said...

WhinyMcWhineFace?!
I am *so* writing a stop-the-presses post on that one.

With any luck, both of my up to four billion readers will visit.

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Uh... right, but do emphasise that the point is to rant, yes? Not to read. Reading it won't be much fun.

Bill C said...

Ah. Better understand now I do, after reading for comprehension instead of instant amusement.

Also Yoda I am not.

Anonymous said...

I'm so upset! There are only two temper tantrums on McWhineface!!

I wish there was more to read, but I guess I should be pleased for you that your life seems to be on the pretty durn good side, huh?

But I also want to say that venting by proxy by reading your DARK SIDE BLOG was so energising!