Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Organisation, lack thereof

This is my desk at the start of a standard week. It don't look like much, but you can at least see the surface.
This is my desk at the end of the week.


The theory goes that by spending more time working at home, and less going to an office, I'll be able to keep things closer to picture A, with all the implicit productivity that entails. (Since every piece of crud on the table in picture B represents Something Not Yet Done.)

What are the chances?

2 comments:

Schedule5 said...

I see you're making up for the 2 days with your pc unplugged :).

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Heh. I only rarely remember to actually do something with the pictures I've been taking on my phone, so I try to write a bunch of posts at once. I hit publish accidentally (better to space them out, non?) and couldn't figure out how to un-publish. So here we go... blog dump!