Friday, March 04, 2005

Fellowship of the ring

Two separate recent thoughts I've been having collided forcibly in my head this afternoon. (I took a disprin. I'm okay now, thanks.)

1) Other than my immediate friends, I don't stumble upon a whole lot of South Africans in the blogosphere. I'd quite like too, though. We're (sometimes) an interesting bunch.

2) Blog rings are kinda nifty.

See where I'm going with this? You thinking what I'm thinking?

Let's have a show of hands. Anyone who would be interesting in joining CyberSaffers, say Aye. Also please comment on whether you think we can, between us, rumble up a decent number to get this thing going. Also please comment if you think it's the tackiest idea you ever heard of. (But nicely.)

Obviously if there is already such a ring, colour me stupid and pass me the link, not necessarily in that order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan, although I am a weeny blogging neophyte and have no idea whether such a ring already exists. But, just looking at the links both of us have, there are lots of us.