Friday, May 02, 2008

Communication, part deux

Another evening Chez Scroob. Another bout of concentration interrupted by a ringing telephone. Repeatedly.

rrrrring...*
"Can you send me a test email? I'm not sure this alias is working."

rrrrring...
"How big is your mailing list?"

rrrrring...
"Maybe if this ringtone weren't so annoying, you wouldn't mind the interruptions."

rrrrring...
"Love me?"

rrrrring...
"I think I made the hot chocolate too weak."

rrrrring...
"You know, I really enjoy these silly conversations of ours you've been uploading."
"...Uploading?!"
"Er - writing! Writing! Er, crafting into finely honed internet humour! Er... Hey, don't blog that!"

_____
* Only instead of "rrrrrring", it's actually more like "bloopy-beepy-bloop!bloop!" But that's harder to type.

No comments: