Thursday, May 08, 2008

Observations

1. Running at 8.30am is much nicer than running at 11.30am.
2. Except for the hordes of schoolboys.
3. Some of whom appear to think I'm quite fit. That's really funny, for any sense of the word "fit".
4. I have almost three weeks of almost free (as in, not subbing, mostly) time ahead of me.
5. I have A Lot of things I want to accomplish in these three weeks.
6. I'm off to a slow start.
7. I'm starting to wonder whether books like 7 Habits of Highly Annoying People might actually have something to teach me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you find that the more time you have to do something, the longer it takes? I do. Good luck with all the Things.

evermoment

ScroobiousScrivener said...

I am trying not to think like that! I have set myself a goal of finishing most of the worky stuff in week 1, leaving week 2 for some personal stuff, and lots of knitting. Almost, indeed, a holiday. But not quite. I really, really, REALLY want to make this work...