Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Almighty speaks

'"If Tony Blair thinks his friendship with George W Bush is worth rubbing out a couple of hundred thousand Iraqi men, women and children, then that's something he can talk over with me later," said God. "But when he starts publicly claiming that's the way I do the arithmetic too, it's time I put my foot down!" It is well known that God has a very big foot.'

God: I've lost faith in Blair

[Ed's note: poor God. That whole performance review thing in January seems to have got him on the defensive right from the start of 2006.]

1 comment:

ThePurpleOwl said...

Love it.

Wonder what the Almighty thinks about our prime minister? Billy Connelly said his sole purpose was to let us know what Harry Potter will look like in his sixties. I tend to agree.