Sunday, February 05, 2006

Obviously there's nothing to say, but...

...has anyone been having trouble with commenting here? Dear Reader Greg emails me to say Blogger won't let him talk to me. So now I want to know if the radio silence is because I'm boring (as previously assumed) or because Blogger has it in for me.

Anyone reading this should please post a comment, just to see if it can be done. And if it can't, please email pobble at gmail dot com.

Not that I expect to be able to fix the problem or anything. I'd just like to know.

Oh, and now that I look at this, I see my actual posts of the past few days seem to have disappeared into the ether. Dammit.

Update: Okay, I'm not cross about comments any more, I'm cross about those missing posts. Honestly, I sacrifice a few minutes of my precious time to serve adn entertain, and what do I get? Grumble, grumble...

No more comments needed, thanks. Until I actually write something. Then, please, comment away.

6 comments:

omar said...

Can't claim that I don't follow directions.

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Fabulous, thank you.

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Yes, apparently they have some Big Things going on this weekend, but nothing that shouts out "will screw your comments". 'sapain.

Cute pic.

patroclus said...

Oh! *You're* pobble! Well, that's one mystery solved. I had also noticed a few hiccups with commenting over the weekend, btw.

greg said...

Okay, no problem now. So sorry about those missing posts, though, particularly if the one about Royal Mail has vanished. BUT WAIT! I can help. I still have the full text in my news reader; will email it forthwith so you can re-post it.

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Yes, Patroclus, pobble is I. Have I been inadvertently stalking you or something? So sorry. It's only due to an accident of fate that this blog isn't Pobble's Pondering or something. Very confusing, yes.