Monday, December 06, 2004

Fly in the eggnog

I've just remembered one little catch to this Christmas lark. (Or robin, perhaps. More Christmassy. Right, to this Christmas robin.) Christmas cards. They have to be sent, yes they do. And I could not feel any less interested in writing 'em right now. Not that I should say this, of course, not out loud on the interweb like this, because any of you who get a Christmas card from me will be thinking 'yeah yeah, merry Christmas, right, we know how sincerely this was wrote'. And those of you who don't will be thinking 'oh so she does actually send cards, right, just not to me, the cow'.

Oh but wait, that's okay, because nobody does read this, so that's all right then. Apart from my hurt feelings. No problemo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I'll be watching my mail then...