Friday, December 03, 2004

It's a new month, I must have a cold

Apparently, for the duration of this winter, I will be at least a bit snuffly for one week out of four. That's been the ratio since we moved in, anyway. In August. I've been approximately healthy for, oh, ages - since Nov 12 or thereabouts - so of course I have to start feeling kak again. This wouldn't be anything to do with our cold, damp flat, would it? grumblegrumblegrumble...

And I so hoped I would sleep well, and I didn't, but at least didn't have to get up early today. Should've gone to gym. Didn't. Sulked instead.

Now I'm here at the computer, struggling to type because my fingers are numb with cold. More layers needed. More heating. This is ridiculous, I bet it's not even cold outside. Just in here. Our own special Arctic zone. Lucky, lucky us.


No comments: