Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The lurgi has landed

Not on me, for a change*. But half the office is off sick. The other half is either recovering, or sickening.

Er. That wasn't meant to sound quite so personal. They're lovely people, really. Um... yes.

So anyhoo it's a busybusy day, and tomorrow looking even more exciting. Things could be a little quiet on the scrivening front.

____
*I'm about three weeks overdue for my monthly snuffles, I reckon. This is pretty good going. I seem to actually be keeping up with at least that one New Year's resolution. Things on the glamour front are looking a little more dodgy, and it has been pointed out to me that I am singularly ill suited to frivolity. So the other resolutions need work. Or possibly retirement. But at least I'm not sick.

No comments: