Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Because it's a slow blogging day

And because I've just been hugely tickled, once again, I feel the need to link to the world's funniest estate agent.

I think I'm going to have to put a link on my sidebar. This is funny every time I look. Flats to suit "a Patrick Bateman type but without his excesses", or with "views of the Arc de Triomphe, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Pyramids... on a clear day".

Glorious and Cate: please promise me that when you start looking for your London homes, you'll make Springfields your first stop. They deserve to be richly rewarded.

5 comments:

Sarah Cate said...

Oh, absolutely! Right now I'm torn between "oddly secure parking" and daily opportunities to mock badly dressed joggers in Hyde Park. (Which one is closer to Sean?)

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Hm. Well, I don't know where Sean resides (if in London at all), but Notting Hill is a fair place to try sleb-spotting, so Hyde Park it is.

Of course if he's friends with Jude, then Primrose Hill might offer elbow-rubbing opportunities. But this agency doesn't cover that area.

Sarah Cate said...

Apparently Sean lives in North London - Belsize Park. Wherever that is. I suppose I could look it up. Got that info from this article.

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Right, that's between Hampstead Heath and - indeed - Primrose Hill. Lovely neck of the woods. Not this agent's area at all. Pity. On the plus side, lots of opportunities for romantic strolls with Sean through the beautiful parks around there. Fine views over central London, too.

Now stop talking to me. Seriously. Gotta go. Good night.

Sarah Cate said...

Good night, then. And have a lovely holiday. And just for the record, I doubt Sean and Jude are friends - they don't seem so compatible, yanno?