Sunday, April 24, 2005

Why yes, I *am* a super hot female, now where's my million dollar contract?

I have had a Grooming Day. I am plucked, polished, pore refined, self-tanned and moisturised from head to toe. If I'm not super hot now, then frankly there's no hope. Luckily, I am super hot.

My super hotness rating is, of course, lowered slightly by my insufferable smugness. But it's just as well. The world is not ready for this much hot.

Now to go do something clever, so I can rejoice in being both beautiful and talented.

3 comments:

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Mwahahahaaa! *gales of laughter*

I gonna show my Beloved that. He'll be amused. What's the point, indeed. I can be married *and* pretty, you know.

Now, anyone who knows me should fully expect that grandiose claims to be Big Clever Plans will be followed imminently by something like, ooh! I just beat Beloved at rummy SIX TIMES IN A ROW! But since you ask, dear, I followed my spraypainting (which, if you pay close attention, actually preceded the stated intention to be clever) with all manner of Useful (though not clever) Activity in preparation for ye move; and then I did do clever things that no one on this blog cares to hear about. They involve knitting. Talented, I am, but not necessarily interesting.

omar said...

Hah! Thank you for acknowledging that married people can be attractive. Tell that to 1gloriousconundrum!

ScroobiousScrivener said...

Ah, but Omar, I believe she was questioning only the attractiveness of married *men*, and only to *her*, for reasons of ethics and emotional protection. I'm sure we can all agree that it's perfectly possible for married people of either sex - such as you or I, naturellement - to be attractive to any or all of the following categories: to their spouses; to ethical persons who do not know them to be married; and to unethical persons who do not care.

Glad we've cleared that up.

Next on the Scrivenings: we explain the origin and meaning of evil.